Monday, May 27, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration

A while back, when I needed an awesome housewarming gift for my dear friends, Melissa and Mark, I decided to use inspiration from a pin on Pinterest. 

First, I found a great silver tin with a see-through top at The Container Store.
Secondly, I purchased a variety of cupcake papers for different occasions from my local grocery store. While arranging them in the tin box, I separated and divided them up so they looked varied and colorful. I also bought sprinkles to decorate cupcakes. The more colors, the better!

Next, I found cute cupcake accessories (spatulas, recipe cards, and cake tester) from Crate & Barrel













The final product was very cute. I was sure to find cupcake wrapping paper and a cupcake-themed card for the couple. This was a fun and easy diy gift! Thanks Pinterest! This will be the first of many "updates" now that summer has begun!

2 comments:

friv juegos said...

What can you share me understand everything and still continue to do so for what is possible.

Hotmail contact number said...

Nice blog and thank you so much for share. Please check out my site Hotmail contact number